Ending homelessness together, a homelessness strategy for Northern Ireland 2017-22 builds upon the work of the previous strategies with the following objectives:
1. To prioritize homelessness prevention
2. To secure sustainable accommodation and appropriate support solutions for homeless households
3. To further understand and address the complexities of chronic homelessness across Northern Ireland
4. To ensure the right mechanisms are in place to oversee and deliver this strategy
5. To measure and monitor existing and emerging need to inform the ongoing development of appropriate services.